WIKY Wants You To Know - Holiday Makeover
WIKY, Greer's Flooring America & Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting want you to know some simple ways of how to spruce up your home for the holidays!
Need New Carpet installed by Christmas?
©Alan J. Fletcher – Carpet Expert, Consumer Advocate & Webmaster at AbcCarpets.com
If you’ve got friends and relatives coming over for the holidays you might be considering replacing your old worn out carpet. Here are some “insider” tips & tricks to help you choose new carpet wisely, save money and hopefully make sure you have it installed before your holiday guests arrive!
Every year, right after Halloween there is always a hot rush to buy new carpet, but some homeowners end up waiting too long and discover that they can’t get their new carpet installed in time for Christmas and other holiday events.
To help ensure you get your new carpet installed in time for the holidays:
- If you want your new carpet installed before Thanksgiving, you should place your order no later than October 26th.
- If you want you have your new carpet installed before December 24th, you should place your order before November 23th.
- If you want your new carpet installed before January 30th, you should place your order no later than November 28th.
Every retailer has a different timeframe for scheduling installations so check with your local dealer as soon as possible. Take the time to do your carpet homework and you will stand the best chance of choosing new carpet wisely, saving money and having your new carpet installed long before your holiday guests arrive!
For More Information, Check out Greer's Flooring America
Get Your Home Ready and Updated For Your Holiday Guests
- Small upgrades to the fixtures in your bathroom will make a world of difference to the look and feel of your guest bath! A new faucet or towel holders will spruce up your bathroom immediately.
- Lighting is also another quick and cost effective way to improve the look of your kitchen or bathroom. Whether it’s a chandelier hanging over your Thanksgiving Feast or Vanity lighting for your bathroom. Your guests will surely take notice.
- No room for your all that extra food? Upgrade your old, smaller fridge/freezer combo with a stylish french door refrigerator and pull-out drawer freezer…..you’ll double your storage space (and improve the look of your kitchen)!
For More Information, Check out Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery