WIKY Wants You To Know - Crosspointe Insurance
WIKY and Crosspointe Insurance Want You To Know The Answers
Regarding Your Health Insurance for 2014.
There are so many questions out there right now regarding your Health Insurance for 2014. Can I keep my current plan? It’ already January 1st and I don’t have a plan? Do I qualify for subsidies? Do I have to pay someone to help me figure this all out? The answer to that last one is absolutely not! These decisions are complicated and the stakes are very high….you want to make the right call. Don’t fight through the headaches of the government website….it’s a mess. Do it quickly and easily through your local advisors at Crosspointe Insurance? It won’t cost you a dime!
These are just some important numbers
1. The deadline of 12/24 has passed but that was only for plans to begin Jan 1st. You can still sign up for a new plan, but the deadline is coming soon.
2. A single individual earning less than $45,960 could get subsidies to help pay for their new health plan
3. A Household of 2 earning $62,040 or less might get help to pay for their plan
4. As of Jan 1st, 2014, no one can be denied health coverage or charged more based on a pre-existing medical condition.
5. According to the Kaiser Family Foundation, the average family will receive $5,500 in monthly subsidies in 2014. Call to see if you qualify.
Text PLAN to 82474 to receive more information on how you can save money on your new healthcare plan.
FIND OUT MORE AT: