ISTEP Consultants Say More Revisions Needed
The consultants that examined Indiana's new ISTEP test say improved communication between education leaders, more employees, and establis...
Springleaf buying OneMain
Evansville-based Springleaf Holdings wants to purchase Citigroup's OneMain Financial for $4.25 billion. Springleaf says it plans to conso...
Indiana Graduation Rates Are Up
More Hoosier students are graduating high school than ever before. The Indiana Department of Education says that the graduation rate fo...
House Approves Bill On Gambling, Now It's Up To The Senate
Indiana casinos may soon be able to get off of the water. The Indiana House has approved a bill that would allow the state's riverboat c...
OneRepublic's "Native" Finally Hits 1 Million in Sales
Congratulations to OneRepublic : the band has scored the second million-seller of its career, Billboard reports. Thi...
Bobbi Kristina's Partner Nick Gordon Enters Rehab After Dr. Phil Intervention
Nick Gordon , the partner of Bobbi Kristina Brown , has entered rehab after an television intervention was staged by Dr. Phil McGra...
Carly Rae Jepsen Says Cyndi Lauper Inspired Her ‘80s-Style New Album
Carly Rae Jepsen previously revealed her new album would be heavily influenced by ‘80s pop music, but now she’s explaining...
Colbie Caillat Selling Her L.A. Mansion Less Than a Year After Purchasing It
It seems like she barely had time to unpack. Colbie Caillat is putting her Los Angeles mansion on the market, less than a year after ...
Sam Smith Becomes Godfather to Album Producer's Son
Looks like Sam Smith has joined his pal Taylor Swift in the godparent club. The 22-year-old announced Friday that he was named godf...
Class Action Suit Against Indiana BMV Goes To Mediation
A class-action lawsuit that alleges over charging by the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles will be headed to mediation. The BMV allegedly...
S.B. 101: Protecting Religious Liberties Or License To Discriminate?
State lawmakers return to Indianapolis on Monday, and the House soon could vote on a controversial bill involving gender and religious ri...
Businesses Step Up to Fight Childhood Obesity
- Accessing nutritious foods is a challenge for many families, and some experts say the problem contributes to the obesity epidemic. But ...
Indiana Lawmakers Work To Ban "Micro-Beads"
The Indiana legislature is getting closer to saving us from tiny beads. The tiny microbeads that environmentalists say are polluting wat...
BMV Says Over 4,000 Scooters Now Registered In Indiana
The Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles says that more than 4,100 people have registered their motorized scooters so far this year. A new I...
- Holmes two shots clear at challenging Doral
- Serbia, Britain in control as depleted Swiss hold Belgium
- McIlroy in likely hot water after tossing club
- Ohio State football player showed no signs of a brain disease - coroner
- Ward subdues marathon man Isner to give Britain 2-0 lead
- Mountain lion shot with tranquilizer in California mall parking lot, dies
- Canadian company proposes largest U.S. shopping mall in south Florida
- West Virginia bans abortions after 20 weeks over governor's veto
- Police raid Arizona homeless protest camp, make drug arrests
- Police block striking refinery workers from entering Shell Houston HQ
- Jeb Bush calls Clinton's U.S. State Dept. email storage 'baffling'
- U.S. said to ready criminal charges against Sen. Menendez
- CIA to make sweeping changes, focus more on cyber ops: agency chief
- U.S. charges three in ring that stole one billion email addresses
- U.S. documentary filmmaker Albert Maysles dies at 88
- BP drops bid to oust Gulf spill claims administrator
- Wall Street firms more convinced of June rate hike: Reuters poll
- Nasdaq market share drops in fee and rebate cutting experiment
- GSK sacks 110 China staff in wake of drug bribery case: sources
- Puget Sound Energy to join Calif. power market in October 2016
- Former health secretary to head up Clinton Foundation: WSJ
- Senate Democratic leader Reid endorses Rep. Van Hollen for Senate
- Obama notes concerns over 'dirty' Keystone oil extraction
- Kentucky officials wary of senator's EPA warning
- Delayed trade bill no impediment to Pacific deal: U.S. official
- Diabetics can avoid problems with attention to heart risks
- FDA issues mobile app to search for drug shortages
- Ohio State to require vaccinations for incoming students
- For upper-body warm-ups, stretch multiple muscles at once
- Final round of six-way kidney swap begins at San Francisco hospital
- U.S. spacecraft reaches dwarf planet Ceres for 16-month study
- Astronomers find star speeding out of the galaxy
- Hubble captures quadruple image of ancient exploding star
- Fresh coat: scientists develop tough new self-cleaning paint
- Praying mantis looks long before it leaps
- Microsoft warns Windows PCs also vulnerable to 'Freak' attacks
- At long last, Dow gets a taste for Apple
- Computing, telecoms industries set on collision course
- Silicon Valley debate on self-driving cars: do you need a map?
- SAP to cut 2,250 posts while creating similar number in refocusing
- Vintage plane Harrison Ford crashed was well-restored, official says
- Critical enthusiasm lags for Larry David's play 'Fish in Dark'
- Lanvin is loved at Paris fashion week
- Actor Harrison Ford injured in small-plane crash in Los Angeles
- Oprah Winfrey prevails in 'Own Your Power' lawsuit