Bald Eagle Shot in Dubois County
A $2500 reward has been offered for information leading to the conviction of the person or persons responsible for shooting a bald eagle....
Pence signs religious freedom bill
Governor Pence signs the religious objections bill into law. Opponents say it could provide legal cover for discrimination against gay pe...
Man's body found in Wabash County
The body of a missing Wabash County man is found. Sheriff Derek Morgan says the body of 22-year old Aaron Salter, of Keensburg, Illi...
Missing Henderson man's body found
The body of a missing Henderson man is found in water that's close to the area where crews had been searching for him. 55-year old Jeffre...
Walmart Bank Robber Nabbed
Evansville police say the suspect wanted for the hold-up at the Woodforest National Bank inside the east side Walmart has been arrested. ...
Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Meghan Trainor, & More Make AskMen's Top 99 Outstanding Women List
K aty Perry, Taylor Swift , Lorde , Meghan Trainor , and Lady Gaga all made it onto AskMen.com ’s Top 99 Outsta...
Ed Sheeran Confirms He's Single Again
Ed Sheeran is single again. The 24-year-old singer revealed on Australian radio that he's split from girlfriend Athina Andrelo...
Carly Rae Jepsen to Make "Saturday Night Live" Debut
Carly Rae Jepsen will make her Saturday Night Live musical guest debut on April 4. The 29-year-old Canadian singer will likely...
Chris Daughtry Lands Recurring Role in Fox Pilot "Studio City"
He guest-starred on an episode of CSI: New York in 2008, but now Chris Daughtry 's about to branch out into acting for real: t...
Annie Lennox's Concert DVD Gets a Release Date
Annie Lennox ’s new concert film, An Evening of Nostalgia with Annie Lennox , is set to be released on DVD May 4. The ...
Bill would allow school prayer in Illinois
A bill making its way through the Illinois legislature would allow voluntary school prayer and meetings. Fourteen representati...
Hopkins County Accident Leaves Elderly Man Dead
A deadly accident blocked traffic on a major Hopkins County Kentucky road Tuesday. The accident happened at the bottom of the Pennyrile P...
Coats won't run again
Senator Dan Coats of Indiana says he won't run for re-election next year. In a statement, Coats says it was not an easy decision. He adds...
Indiana House Passes Religious Freedom Bill
The Indiana House has approved a controversial religious freedom bill. The Republican-controlled House approved the measure this afternoo...
Downtown convention hotel project set to move ahead
A new development agreement is the next step for Evansville's long-delayed convention hotel project. Mayor Winnecke says new designs...
Police Looking For Cloverdale Bank Robbery Suspect
Just after 1:30 this afternoon, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department was notified of a bank robbery that had just occurred at Our...
Pence To Sign Religious Freedom Law Today
The religious freedom bill that has drawn protests on both sides will be signed into law in a matter of hours. Gov. Mike Pence will sign...
Bill Would Help Children With Dyslexia
A bill recently passed in the Indiana House seeks to help children that suffer from dyslexia in school. One in five children struggle wi...
Indiana Residents Don't Make A Lot Of Money
If you live and work in Indiana and think that you don’t make very much, you are probably right. According to the U.S. Bureau of E...
Pence Declares Public Health Disaster In Southern Indiana
Indiana Governor Mike Pence traveled with state health commissioner Dr. Jerome Adams and other health care experts to the southern part o...
- Woman behind NBA ex-owner Donald Sterling's downfall denies they had romance
- Del Potro refuses to be downhearted after comeback loss
- Venus and Wozniacki ease into third round in Miami
- McDowell pulls out of Texas Open with Masters in mind
- Late U.S. basketball coach Dean Smith's final task for players: Dinner on me
- Amid trial, Kleiner Perkins recruits next generation of partners
- Police settle suit over use of tear gas during Missouri protests
- Airport pat-downs of black women's hairstyles discriminatory: ACLU
- Senate tries to score political points on way to budget vote
- Colorado lawmaker says attack on pregnant woman 'curse of God'
- New York City buildings collapse in possible gas blast, injuring 12 people
- RadioShack rescue deal dogged by fights, demands for new auction
- Fed market gurus prep rate hike amid last-minute anxieties
- Fed officials say rate hike plan intact despite weak U.S. data
- U.S. jobs, services sector data point to growth rebound
- Asia crawls higher after upbeat U.S. data, dollar stands tall
- American Apparel ex-CEO Charney seeks $40 million damages: Bloomberg
- Exclusive: Headhunter contacts Morgan Stanley's Fleming about CEO job at BNY Mellon
- Apple's Tim Cook will give away all his money: Fortune
- Google to pay CFO Porat more than $70 million in two years
- Boehner, Pelosi show gridlock is not U.S. Congress's only option
- Head of U.S. Chemical Safety Board resigns: White House official
- U.S. Senate votes unanimously for amendment to send message on Iran
- Congressman asks pro sports leagues about their tax-exempt status
- Conservatives step up efforts to close U.S. Export-Import Bank
- White House crafts first-ever plan to fight superbugs
- Two experimental Ebola vaccines pass safety test in African trial
- Widows may have fewer social and financial problems than in the past
- Exclusive: Modi government puts brakes on India's universal health plan
- Occupational exposure to chemicals may up lymphoma risk for men
- U.S. Air Force overstepped bounds in SpaceX certification: report
- EU to resume Galileo satellite launch program
- Jockey motion tracking reveals racing prowess
- NASA picks an asteroid rock to pave the road to Mars
- Delta rocket blasts off from Florida with improved GPS satellite
- Facebook talks up need for virtual reality, big tech bets
- GameStop profit forecast falls short on weak demand for consoles
- New U.N. investigator to probe digital spying
- Twitter launches video streaming app Periscope
- U.S. questions China at WTO on banking technology restrictions
- Oscars producers out after three years and a TV ratings drop
- 'The Girl on the Train' No. 1 on bestsellers list for ninth week
- Final curtain for 'Downton Abbey' after Season 6
- Grandma Cissy prays for Bobbi Kristina but 'not a great deal of hope'
- TV documentary probes mysteries, treatments, advances in cancer