Family Raising Money to Bury Evansville Boy
A "Go Fund Me" account has been set up in an effort to cover funeral expenses for an Evansville boy who died Saturday from an asthma atta...
Man accused of using mower to injure wife
A Mount Vernon man appears in court to answer to charges that he used a riding lawn mower to pin his wife against her car. Posey County S...
Man armed with knife chases restaurant customers
A Dubois County man is behind bars after authorities say he took out a knife and chased customers around a restaurant and threatened to k...
Sunday night storm leave hundreds without power
Just a few customers are without power now, after stormy weather Sunday night. Vectren says a tree that fell took down power lines i...
Man Wanted by Vanderburgh County Sheriff's Department
The Vanderburgh County Sheriff's Office is asking the public for help in finding an ex convict and known sex offender. The Indiana Depar...
Hozier Announces New Fall North American Tour Dates
Fresh off his Coachella debut, Hozier has announced a slew of new fall tour dates in the U.S. and Canada. The tour will kic...
Elton John Named UK's Most Generous Celebrity
Elton John 's not just a multi-multi-millionaire -- he's also a charitable one. On The Sunday Times' annual "Rich List," ...
Adam Lambert Unveils Track Listing, Cover Art for New Album
Adam Lambert has revealed the track listing and the cover art for his upcoming album, The Original High . The former Americ...
Meghan Trainor is One of "People" Magazine's Most Beautiful
It seems People magazine is “All About That Bass.” The mag has chosen Meghan Trainor as one of its World's M...
Madonna Reportedly Can't Stop Texting During Off-Broadway Show
You’d think Madonna would know basic theater etiquette. The pop icon took in a performance of the Off-Broadway hip-hop musical ...
Police Respond to Stringtown Elementary School
Tense moments at an Evansville elementary school Friday. Several police agencies responded to Stringtown Elementary school when a call wa...
Troy man killed in traffic accident
One person is dead following an accident in Spencer County. The sheriff's office says Charles Kuntz, 86, of Troy pulled out in front of a...
Man Charged With Public Intoxication For Using Bath Salts
An Albion, Illinois man is in the Gibson County jail after admitting he used bath salts and was jumping into oncoming traffic. The sherif...
Senate budget bill allocates less for IU Med School
Some of the numbers don't look good for proponents of the Indiana University Medical School in downtown Evansville. House lawmakers appro...
Indiana Senate Votes to Repeal Common Wage Law
The Indiana Senate has narrowly voted to repeal the common construction wage, after rejecting several Democrat attempts Tuesday to modify...
Madigan Forms Budget Oversight Committie
Governor Bruce Rauner's recent social service cuts announced after a deal was reached to close a budget gap is leading to more scrutiny o...
Tuition Going Up At SIU
It will cost more to go to school at Southern Illinois University for the next four years. The Board of Trustees approved a 5 percent hi...
Illinois Moves Closer To Recognition Of Pumpkin Farmers
Thanksgiving around the country usually features a little Illinois flavor. That's because roughly 85 percent of all pumpkin consumed in...
Rauner Appoints New Illinois Inspector General
A new interim Illinois inspector general has been named for the state. Governor Bruce Rauner appointed attorney Thomas Klein on a tempo...
Vandalism Problem In Farmer City
Officials in Farmer City, IL have been dealing with a vandalism problem now for months. They believe juveniles are responsible for...
- Solid pitching, timely hitting lead Tigers past Yankees
- 'You're going to catch me', Stewart tells Hamilton
- Doug Buffone, longtime linebacker for NFL's Chicago Bears, dies
- Fenerbahce reach Euroleague Final Four, CSKA held
- Canada will act to keep doping agency WADA in Montreal: source
- California judge rejects city's tiered water rates
- New risks as young Londoners priced out of housing market
- Struggling to remember the name of Jeb Bush's super PAC? Here's why
- Americans say cellphone cameras not changing police conduct
- Los Angeles police officer charged with assault over videotaped arrest
- With a prince's backing, James Murdoch may soon ascend at Fox
- After tasting power, former Egyptian president Mursi awaits sentencing
- Stocks firm after China stimulus, euro hit by Greek anxiety
- U.S. offers Ukraine $17.7 million in humanitarian aid: White House
- U.S. says might talk to Iran about regional stability, cites Syria
- Inflation goal may be too low, says Fed's Rosengren: FT
- Boutique banks to suffer most if Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal vetoed
- China overhauling IPO process, mulls foreign firms listing: report
- China needs more reform to avert 'boom bust' market scenarios-BlackRock
- IBM sales fall for 12th quarter, currency weighs
- U.S. business groups to urge Congress to approve fast-track trade authority
- In Cuba, New York Governor Cuomo seeks to open doors to trade
- Clinton floats tax-code changes as she campaigns in New Hampshire
- Conservative donors Koch brothers prefer Walker in 2016: NY Times
- Obama, Abu Dhabi crown prince discuss need for military equipment
- Texas ice cream maker recalls all products over Listeria
- Quest Diagnostics, French agency seek to expand breast cancer gene database
- First infant MRI study finds babies feel pain 'like adults'
- Mindfulness therapy as good as medication for chronic depression - study
- Type, frequency of e-cigarette use linked to quitting smoking
- New U.S. mammogram guidelines stick with screening from age 50
- Humanoid robot can recognize and interact with people
- Pee-power toilet to light up disaster zones
- Scientists create self-powering camera
- U.S. eyes new ways to prepare and win future war in space
- Uber must face lawsuit claiming bias against blind riders
- Humanoid robot starts work at Japanese department store
- India's Central bank working on integration between e-commerce firms and banks
- Fugitive fails to revive Facebook lawsuit, block criminal case
- Raytheon to buy cybersecurity firm Websense in $1.9 billion deal
- AC/DC's Rudd pleads guilty to threatening to kill, drug possession
- Meryl Streep funds initiative to help women screenwriters: TRFN
- Rock band The Slants cannot trademark disparaging name: appeals court
- Coming-out musical 'Fun Home' gets rousing welcome on Broadway
- Let's do the time warp again: 'Rocky Horror' sequel hits London stage after 30 years